Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default OT Who makes the best woodworker's tape measure?

On 5/24/2019 7:11 AM, Jack wrote:
On 5/23/2019 11:52 AM, Leon wrote:

The beauty to watching video's over and over is that you can catch parts
you missed when you doze off.* ;~)

I record How the Universe Works, and Spaces Deepest Secrets. The shows
are pretty much garbage and boring, but they put me to sleep within 5
minutes. First, the videos are mostly fake, so you don't need to watch
them (videos of the big bang 14 million years ago, black holes which you
can't see, even IF they exist, and so on) This means you can just close
your eyes, and be put to sleep.* I wake up in the middle of the night,
fast forward from the beginning 5 minutes (where I last fell asleep) and
wham, in minutes I'm back in dream land, and no drugs needed. One show
lasts at least a week before I delete it for a new one:-)

You know there is a growing number of people, soon to be a majority of
people, that believe that the big bang was actually filmed as it
happened. A lot of these people are government leaders and those that
they have promised to take care of, to get their votes.

I was reading NextDoor, a local neighborhood information source. A
woman took several pictures of "earth worms" and asked the neighbors if
these were snakes. This is where we are headed.