Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default OT Who makes the best woodworker's tape measure?

On Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 10:50:37 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Whirligigs are fun though if you are old and done with large projects.

I have got to get into building smaller stuff.

Making small stuff goes fast, hence allows you your deserved retired time hanging out on the patio, fishing, tend a small veggie garden, etc.

I have one large project going, contemplating only one more.

Or, as I, you can collect more tools. That's a nice hobby, LOL, but not profitable.

Sonny