Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Drill cheaper with Two batteries than one

On Thursday, 23 May 2019 14:23:25 UTC+1, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 20/05/2019 18:28, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Lidl have been selling an interesting range of drills, matching
batteries and chargers recently. I noticed one was rated 4Ah.

Bosch have an interesting marketing trick, see if you can spot it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-Cordl...dp/B00L3XK06C/

--
Adrian C

Don't think I have spotted it.

I now have that drill, it seems fine, nothing amazing to comment on, quite a bit of space left in the carry case which I might find useful.