Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] Archibald Tarquin  Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] is offline

Default Key operated outside water tap

On Wed, 22 May 2019 20:05:27 +0100, ARW
wrote:

On 22/05/2019 18:19, GB wrote:
On 22/05/2019 17:26, Cynic wrote:
My local hall has an outside tap. To avoid massive water bills through
the local miscreants turning it and leaving it running all
night/weekend we have taken to turning off a valve inside the
building. This year we have planted a collection of wildflowers and
others which until they are established need watering.
The cleaning lady is happy to do the watering but she isn't very tall
and can't reach the inside shut off valve.

Just to ask the bleeding obvious, the inside valve can't be moved/ add a
second valve lower down/ buy her a step stool?

Buy her a step stool?

Cost of the H&S course for her to use one?

Second hand milk/beer crates are of course free and when turned up
upside down make a stable platform for someone to stand on.

Bloody unprofessional ARW

What's up with empty cable reels?

I believe the 19th edition will make it mandatory to increase the
inner spool size to aid stability.

AB