Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_91_] Bill[_91_] is offline

Default OT Who makes the best woodworker's tape measure?

Jack wrote:

I also have Roku but quit watching it when Comcast came out with
the YouTube app, and AT&T bought Ustream and Roku stopped
streaming Ustream, which I used to watch live pool* matches.
YouTube now has a zillion pool videos, and sometimes streams them
live.

I watched some snooker matches (I think the season is coming to
an end). Most matches with Ronny O'Sullivan (sp?) are good. I
also can appreciate a good one-pocket match. I find watching
either of those games to be relaxing. People have become so
good at 8-ball and 9-ball that I don't find it that entertaining
to watch. OTOH, when I was playing a bit, I liked to play 9
ball. I don't think I've ever caught a match "live" on YouTube,
but usually, the videos come out on YouTube within a couple of hours.

I just looked up "X1 TV box". It reminds me of my Roku device.
Any advantages to it? Looks like I can get one for $30 on
Amazon. To humor you, I should mention that our dog has "eaten" 3
Roku remote controls (see if your dog likes them!) ; ) We now
try to remember to pick up the remote controls up every time we
leave the room.