Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused[_4_] Unquestionably Confused[_4_] is offline

Default OT Who makes the best woodworker's tape measure?

On 5/22/2019 7:01 AM, Jack wrote:
On 5/21/2019 9:34 AM, Leon wrote:
On 5/21/2019 8:03 AM, Jack wrote:

Everything I'm interested in can be found on youtube, and about
NOTHING I'm interested in can be found on regular TV. Even if regular
tv has something, say woodworking, it sucks, and sucks big time.
Thinking of Lamo Scott Phillips show American Woodshop, the Woodsmith
shop and so on. Lots of bad woodworking stuff on youtube too, but lots
of good stuff as well.

While piling on, Scott Phillips is probably the worst.* This guy built,
on TV, what promised to be a great shop, several years ago.* It was
immediately a pig sty.

Scott Phillips: Soft as a grape. His wife isn't much better.