Mary Fisher

Default Wives and mice

"PoP" wrote in message
On 31 Dec 2003 06:02:57 -0800, (ANt) wrote:

you can still have humane mouse traps that kill the little blighters

can't you ?
(certainly humane compared to what I'd do to it with my power planer)

A liquidiser is much more fun, and you probably have less chance of
having your fingers nibbled as you can just drop the little sod in and
put the top on.

Wifey would just lurv that!

Mary

PoP

Replying to the email address given by my news reader
will result in your own email address being instantly
added to my anti-spam database! If you really want to
contact me try changing the prefix in the given email
address to my newsgroup posting name.....