Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_91_] Bill[_91_] is offline

Default OT Who makes the best woodworker's tape measure?

Jack wrote:
On 5/21/2019 2:22 AM, Bill wrote:
Jack wrote:

Yes, that's what I do. I'm gunna try the dial calipers next time
though.* Been watching a lot of machinist videos on YouTube:-).

Try Hobby-Machinist.com
I've been thinking about whether I might be able to make some
plane
parts. I don't own a lathe or a mill though, so far. But I am
keeping my
eyes open for a "deal" while I learn.

That's a web page.* I like watching videos on Youtube on my big
screen TV's (Comcast here has a built in YouTube app) I about
completely stopped watching anything on regular TV, and 99% of
what I watch is on Youtube.

Me too, with Roku. But what's wrong with a web page forum (where
you can ask questions)?