Posted to rec.woodworking
Jerry Osage[_2_] Jerry Osage[_2_] is offline

Default OT Who makes the best woodworker's tape measure?

On Tue, 21 May 2019 09:03:58 -0400, Jack wrote:

I about completely
stopped watching anything on regular TV, and 99% of what I watch is on
Youtube. I like ABOM79 and David Richards Old Steam Powered Machine
Shop, but watch and subscribe to a few others machinist shows as well.

Check out mtmwood on Youtube. He doesn't do many videos now, however, he
went from a garage operation to a production plant doing end grain cutting
boards. I especially like this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVd-jxTmq4g
--
Jerry O.