Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ryobi

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet on Tue, 21 May 2019 07:23:16 -0500 typed
in rec.woodworking the following:

Just passing along that Home Depot has one of their special going
through the first week or so of June (they do this once or twice a year)

Deal:* Two, 3.0Ah batteries with power level indicator, a charger, and
carry all case that will hold the aforementioned plus a couple of the
cordless tools.* You get this AND choice of one free bare tool for $99

Sounds like a deal especially if you want a particular tool that yo do
not currently have.

Whimper ... yes, and that price is good, and I need to replace the
batteries I have and if they'll throw in a nailer, well the retirement
money is just sitting there.
--
pyotr filipivich