Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused[_4_] Unquestionably Confused[_4_] is offline

Default Ryobi

On 5/21/2019 7:19 AM, Jack wrote:
Neither a recommendation for, or comments against, Ryobi tools.

If you got them, you know what they are worth and build quality.Â* If you
don't have any, the new yellow One+ series are decent and have Li-Ion
batteries that fit the older blue one Ryobi cordless stuff.

[snip]
Here's a tip back at ya.Â* I have a reciprocal saw and had bought a set
of Milwaukee blades that came with a special blade for trimming tree
branches.Â* Wow, does that sucker cut.Â* I didn't know that was in the set
when I bought it, but it cuts limbs like butter and I highly recommend it.

Coulda, shoulda probably mentioned that. Ahead of you there. Picked up
some of those blades (Diablo ? brand) and they are great.

That reciprocal saw is "dedicated" for yard work and it, alone, makes
this deal a winner if you need something like that and don't already
have one. Two solid batteries, a charger and reciprocal saw for $99