Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused[_4_] Unquestionably Confused[_4_] is offline

Default Ryobi

On 5/21/2019 7:23 AM, Leon wrote:
Neither a recommendation for, or comments against, Ryobi tools.

If you got them, you know what they are worth and build quality.Â* If
you don't have any, the new yellow One+ series are decent and have
Li-Ion batteries that fit the older blue one Ryobi cordless stuff.

Yellow! Ok, That seems better than the limp green I thought that color
was.Â* LOL.

You say limp green I say yeller. . . Easy to distinguish from "Bah
Blue!" Add to that you won't misplace them with their fluorescent
magnificence!

Thanks for the review.

Batteries are robust and with the Li-Ion chemistry provide decent
service.

I Ryobi just now going to Li-Ion?

Switched to Li-Ion a couple of years back (4 ?).

Just passing along that Home Depot has one of their special going
through the first week or so of June (they do this once or twice a year)

Deal:Â* Two, 3.0Ah batteries with power level indicator, a charger, and
carry all case that will hold the aforementioned plus a couple of the
cordless tools.Â* You get this AND choice of one free bare tool for $99

Sounds like a deal especially if you want a particular tool that yo do
not currently have.

For sure!