Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default batteries

On 20/05/2019 11:37, whisky-dave wrote:

Well you can top up the battery as a phrase and you can have a lager top shandy, which I think means the last 10% is lemonade added to the top.

I think there are two drinks the-
Lager shandy - approx 50:50 larger:lemonade
Lager top - nearly a full pint of lager with a (customer defined) splash
of lemonade.

When I were a lad, and before I discover real ale, larger and lime (just
a splash of line cordial) used to be popular but I don't recall seeing
that being served for in a long time in a pub.