Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default Can not beat their prices Zenni Optics

Frank posted for all of us...

I've been buying all my eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. The have a US
agent but glasses are made in China. Similar glasses made here would
cost 5 times as much. The eyeglass people are screwing us in the US.
You know, I'm not a commie. The money I save goes to American brewers.
Better them than the eyeglass people here.

How do they get all the measurements like the optician does? For example the
distance between your eyes; the width of your face? Not being critical, just
curious because I have a difficult Rx.

--
Tekkie