Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Automatic wire strippers

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 20 May 2019 17:09:46 +0100, Adam Funk wrote:

I was thinking of getting an automatic wire stripper & came across this
on sale for £14.

https://www.toolstation.com/ck-automatic-wire-stripper/p42984

Are they any good?

Can't help with that one (although genuine CK stuff is usually good).

I bought one of these (I think on a recommendation here) and it is
excellent. I've been using it a lot recently.

https://capritools.com/pliers-and-cu...ire-strippers/

They do a range, but that one is about 20 quid.

I've got about every type known to man, and those are the best I have.
They do mains 1,1.5,2.5mm well, and most of the other cables I use for
electronics. The self adjusting types never seem to be as good.

--
*I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.