Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed

On Mon, 20 May 2019 13:59:17 +1000, billj, better known as cantankerous

On rare occasions I have left our (upright) freezer door not fully
closed. I doubt that it got significantly less cold inside, and the
compressor probably worked hard, but when I came to open it the
following day, it was a mass of icicles and frozen condensate,
requiring a total defrost to clear it.

Mine didn't

Nobody gives a ****, senile Ozzie pest!

--