Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Can not beat their prices

A K wrote

I hate to say this

I dont.

but....

I have been ordering quite a bit of items from China.

Me too. Hardly anything I have bought in the last decade hasnt come
from there apart from most of the food I eat and the gasoline I use.

I do not mind waiting 2-3 weeks to get it because
I can often get it for 1/3 the price of a u.s. seller.

I'd rather not have to wait that long and wonder
why it takes so long given it comes by air.

Which makes wonder about the price difference.

Yeah, some of that is amazing. Not all tho, I just
got one of those coin spark plug gappers locally
when I checked how much it was instead of waiting
for the one from china to show up. I had ordered it
weeks ago and noticed its actually cheaper from a
retail car stuff place, $1 quite literally.

I know it cost money for a us warehouse, and shipping costs.

And I have very rarely been disappointed in the quality.

Yeah, me too. Just bought another of the smallest socket
and screw bit sets with various handles instead of hunting
up the one I have had for more than 40 years now which
has most of the bits all over the place around the house.
The new one is even better, twice as many bits and they
all work well very well made.