Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Can not beat their prices

On 5/18/2019 7:29 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 18 May 2019 16:23:28 -0700 (PDT), A K
wrote:

I hate to say this but....

I have been ordering quite a bit of items from China.

I do not mind waiting 2-3 weeks to get it because I can often get it for

1/3 the price of a u.s. seller.

Which makes wonder about the price difference.

I know it cost money for a us warehouse, and shipping costs.

And I have very rarely been disappointed in the quality.

Andy

Are you a commie?!

I've been buying all my eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. The have a US
agent but glasses are made in China. Similar glasses made here would
cost 5 times as much. The eyeglass people are screwing us in the US.
You know, I'm not a commie. The money I save goes to American brewers.
Better them than the eyeglass people here.