Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair,alt.windows7.general
micky micky is offline

Default Cars play songs on flash drive in alphabetical order by file name.

In alt.windows7.general, on Wed, 15 May 2019 22:28:13 +0300, micky
wrote:

It's sort of like the fact that Windows file managers will sort on any
field hat has a column header, but they will not display files in the
order in which they appear on the HDD or the flash drive. For that you
need DOS and the option iirc dir /u for unsorted.

Just checked and /u gives sUmmary information.

In TCC/Le and Take Command (command enhancers. First one free, both more
powerful than DOS):

Display order is controlled by /o and unsorted is /o:u

It might be the same in DOS, but I find little reason to use straight
DOS anymore, unless I'm using someone else's computer.