Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default cleaning stone chippings

Yes but the problem really is it seems unless I'm missing something that
posts from different years get bundled together in months a lot on that
site.
You are right though about unobservant sighties, I am blind but maybe
because I am blind I hear the year when I go to the link in the message
quite clearly. They seem now to be offering posting rights to unregistered
users so I suspect we will see an increase in this kind of problem.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"TOJ" wrote in message ...
On Fri, 17 May 2019 15:27:39 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

The great way this web portal ignores years seems not to have been
fixed.

It's not the site Brian, it's the idiots who don't bother to read the top
line
of every post where the date includes the year.

--
TOJ.