Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

On Sat, 18 May 2019 04:30:18 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"dpb" wrote in message ...
On 5/17/2019 11:30 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2019 at 12:14:05 PM UTC-4, Tom Orange wrote:
We have a crack running down the back of our property and it runs from
the
bottom right of the window to the top right of the patio doors, it has
cracked
one brick right down the middle. The crack was there when we moved in 3
years
ago and has not noticeably moved.

We recently had a home buyer survey carried out and he was not sure if
it was
settling or something more serious.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/hx
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/hy

First pic is useless, looks like you covered up the crack with a black
marker.
The answer the home inspector gave you is probably the answer most people
will
give you. Is there any other evidence of problems in that area? Does it
have a basement? If so, any evidence of movements in the blocks? How
old
is the house? The fact that it hasn't gotten worse in 3 years is good.

The marker just outlined the area; the crack is in RH third/fourth of the
image...

Yes.

But ONLY because YOU confirmed it, you pathological, self-opinionated,
self-important senile asshole!

--
Norman Wells addressing senile Rot:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."