Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
nospam[_3_] nospam[_3_] is offline

Default How to keep sound on when backing up.

In article , micky
wrote:

Specially the ones that have avoided killing their little kids
who have been run over like that. I actually know one person who
managed to do that.

I would also imagine that if the radio volume was to automatically
reduce to below bleeding-ears level when backing up, the driver would
most likely be able to hear little Suzie screaming "DADDY, STOP!!!!".

That's a good point, and if there had been any small children around in
the tens of 1000's of times I've backed up over the last decade, for
example, it would apply to me. But there haven't been.

that's because when anyone sees you driving, be it children or adults,
they get the hell away.