Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default How many drinking vouchers to core drill a tumble dryer exhaust

On 11/05/2019 18:23, Jim K.. wrote:
Fredxx Wrote in message:
On 10/05/2019 21:35, Chris B wrote:
I have a team of builders currently on site demolishing a chimney and
doing some fairly major bathroom alterations. This is all formally
priced up and contracted through the parent firm.

Whist they are here I have thought it would be really handy if they
could use the tools they already have been using for the main job in the
bathroom alterations (ie a big core drill) to drill me a suitable hole
for a tumble dryer exhaust.

This is undoubtedly "out of scope" so I was hoping to offer one of them
a few drinking vouchers to do a bit of overtime for me.

If I have to DIY I will have to buy or hire kit or "chain drill" the hole.

Can anybody suggest a sum that would be reasonable for this job as a
"little extra" for someone who is already on site with all of the right
kit? It is on the first floor so if it cant all be done from inside
work will have to be done from a ladder.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

What size of hole?

110 shurely?

117 of course.