Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBorn[_5_] DerbyBorn[_5_] is offline

Default Bathroom Waste pipe V vanity unit

ss wrote in :

On 11/05/2019 17:18, DerbyBorn wrote:
We are looking at a similar type of unit and I am concerned about the
centre distances - I will want the basin centred under the window and
the WC lined up the existing outlet.I don't like bodging the WC
Outlet with flexible pipes. Is there any fiddle space on the WC
positioning?

I dont know thats what I have been trying to find out.
The plumber should be back here next week as he is hoping if possible
to alter the stack pipe so I dont have to use risers on the shower
tray. So will speak to him before I order anything.

I would like to do away with risers - but that would mean boring a hole
through a joist (that also carries cables)