Default Question about New Kohler Toilet ...

We bought 3 of the Wellworth models and find thye work well. Our
daughter threw a paper towel in one after cleaning up dogs stomach
upchuck, toilet didn't like that. If the flushing action looks like
it's backing up keep the handle down and let more water into the bowl,
the extra weight typically does it.

On 5 Mar 2004 04:57:40 -0800, (Linda W.) wrote:

Hello ...

I hope you don't mind a follow-up to my saga about the cracks in my
toilet. :-)

I have purchased a new Kohler toilet (Wellworth) and had it installed
Wednesay morning by a plumber.

The toilet has the 1.6 (gallons?) capacity. I believe my old one had
a 3.5 (gallons?) capacity.

I've noticed that the water in the new toilet does not fill up the
bowl as fully as the old one did. The old toilet bowl filled up
considerably more with water, so that the water level was higher in
the bowl.

The new toilet bowl has a considerably lower water level and does not
seem to get as much water filled into the bowl after flushing.

Is this what it should be doing? Is this a result of the 1.6
(gallon?) capacity in the new toilet?

Or is there something I should do to increase the amount of water?

Many thanks for any advice.

Linda W.