Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K.. Jim K.. is offline

Default How many drinking vouchers to core drill a tumble dryer exhaust

GB Wrote in message:
On 11/05/2019 19:46, Jim K.. wrote:
GB Wrote in message:
On 11/05/2019 18:53, Fredxx wrote:

110 shurely?

In which case this would do the job. I know the arbour is extra but I
would be temped.

I meant to add this:
https://www.toolstation.com/tct-core-drill/p51074

It does help having an SDS drill of course.

So, £20 to buy the kit, and then you have it for the next time. (And
Toolstation will deliver FOC.)

Assuming you have a suitable drill? Clutch model preferred...

Most SDS drills sold now have a clutch. I wouldn't do this without a
clutch.

Do they?
Should we add the cost of one into the equation?

Perhaps I'm a bit mean, but I don't think I'd want to pay somebody else
to do the job for me. They'd be bound to want more than £20 in my
experience.

Would you still do it up a ladder?

Maybe not.

+2