Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Bathroom Waste pipe V vanity unit

Depends on the actual construction some of the cheaper ones rigidity is
because of a fairly substantial back made of wood.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ss" wrote in message
I have stripped out the bathroom and other half wants a vanity unit for the
sink and toilet pan. With the layout I have to keep the toilet pan on the
right.
Is there likely to be an issue in trying to take the waste pipe to the
toilet pan, I have only ever had seperate sink / pan before.
I am concerned about space for the waste connection to the pan and if I
cut out an access for the easte pipe in the vanity unit will it compromise
the strength of the unit.
The visible waste pipe would then be boxed in.