Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Where can U get a key cut like this?

On 09/05/2019 15:16, DerbyBorn wrote:
I think it is unfair on Locksmiths to refer to it as such. It is a
convenience service that offers, shoe repairs, engraving, key copying, and
similar.

Can be pricey - went with wife to one for a watch battery - they quoted
£10;95. Got home and found I had a battery of the right size on the 20 for
£1 card. Popped it i and the £5 Asda watch is working again.

Was that price for their "lifetime" service where they replace the
battery then and again for no additional charge whenever it needs
another new one? That is patently still expensive for those who can DIE
but not a bad deal for those who can't compared with the competition.

--
Robin