Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default Where can U get a key cut like this?

On 08/05/2019 16:24, Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Who or what are 'Timpsons' - never heard of em.

The cobblers/dry-cleaners/key-cutting kiosk that's in most(?) Sainsburys

None anywhere near here.

I must admit, I thought there was one in most UK towns of a decent size.
They are like Boots, you just expect to see one.

They often have then outside big supermarkets - both our local Tescos
and Sainsburys have one (the later is a proper shop).

Interesting business story- there was a programme on the TV about it a
few years back.

--
Always smile when walking, you never know where there is a camera ;-)

Remarkable Coincidences:
The Stock Market Crashes of 1929 and 2008 happened on the same
date in October. In Oct 1907, a run on the Knickerbocker Trust
Company led to the Great Depression.