Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Crimp sleeve or alternate ideas...

"dpb" wrote in message ...
On 5/6/2019 8:55 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
"dpb" wrote in message

Not much in the way of developed trails out here...can't think of any in
the County, matter of fact...ya' just walk where ya' wanta' walk on the
prairie; not much to stop you nor much in the general nature of any
particular reason to choose one place vis a vis another...

Ours arent prepared trails, they have developed over
time by the people and bikes moving over them.

Well, I'd get pretty irate with enough traffic through wheat fields and
pastures to develop permanent paths...

You can see from the satellite view that there
are no wheat fields or pastures involved.

whose land are they trespassing on?

They arent trespassing on anyone's land.

This is public land that anyone is welcome
to walk or ride a pedal bike on.

They arent legally allowed to ride motorbikes on there,
but do anyway, but mostly just on that old rubbish dump.

The old rubbish dump does have some
pretty wild tracks on it use by trail bikes.

There's a ski slope now outside Cincinnati; the pile here in town is now
getting pretty tall itself. Pretty sure it will still be 20 year or more
before they'll have need to start another, though...

We moved our town dump well out of town to an old disused quarry.

There are tracks there too but those are fire trails, used
to allow fire trucks to get there when there are bushfires.
There are locked gates on some of those but someone
drove what we call a 4x4 with a massive bull bar right
thru one of them and left it flat on the ground. Roughly
here, but its a bit hard to work out exactly where there.

http://www.4x4megastore.com.au/wp-co...lux-2015-2.jpg