Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

On Mon, 6 May 2019 13:07:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I don't think I've seen a bike for sale anywhere in town in the 20 year
we've been back...and, come to think of it, not that many kids in town
actually have bikes it seems. Maybe the two are somehow related???

As many of the adults here ride bikes as kids.

Are you sure, senile Rodent? Senilely sure again? VBG

--
dennis@home to retarded senile Rot:
"sod off rod you don't have a clue about anything."