Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Crimp sleeve or alternate ideas...

"dpb" wrote in message ...
On 5/5/2019 6:47 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"dpb" wrote in message
On 5/5/2019 2:56 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

... Check your local bike recycler or bike shop ...

That's a city mindset/expectation ... VBG

Small towns standing alone for 60-100 mi radius just can't support such
relatively low-volume businesses, unfortunately.

Mine does, it has 3 of them in fact. They flog everything from
chainsaws to lawn mowers to motorbikes to bikes to quad bikes.

Must be different folks in that-there small town, then...

I don't think I've seen a bike for sale anywhere in town in the 20 year
we've been back...and, come to think of it, not that many kids in town
actually have bikes it seems. Maybe the two are somehow related???

As many of the adults here ride bikes as kids.