Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Crimp sleeve or alternate ideas...

On Sun, 5 May 2019 15:22:04 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 5/5/2019 2:56 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

... Check your local bike recycler or bike shop ...

That's a city mindset/expectation ... VBG

Small towns standing alone for 60-100 mi radius just can't support such
relatively low-volume businesses, unfortunately.

If it ain't oil patch or farm production related, it just ain't at all
likely going to be available locally...

You telling me the Grubbies don't have a Harley shop within 100
miles? They must put a lot of miles on their pickups hauling their
scoots back and forth from the dealer!!! Gotta be a few old bikes in a
scrap-pile SOMEWHERE in your corner of Kansas. I know ANYTHING is few
and far between in Kansas and Oklahoma - I've driven through both -
but there's lots of junk around -at least there was in '76 when I
drove down to the Nats in Tulsa - - - A lot of it was on the road
disguised as a street rod too - - - -