Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Better electrical connection

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 11:56:08 AM UTC-4, wrote:
up with a collection of common connectors and tools. Crimps really do
seem superior with these types of connections but you need a real
crimper.

When I was working on my daughter's old Volvo, I bought a really good crimper. That turned out to be one of the smarter things I've done. Yeah, you can kinda sorta get a crimp with various pliers or cheap crimpers, but the real tool makes a world of difference. It was expensive in dollars but priceless in lack of frustration.