Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Better electrical connection

On Fri, 3 May 2019 04:00:44 -0700 (PDT), A K
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 8:51:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 1 May 2019 06:29:05 -0700 (PDT), A K
wrote:

I mainly work with 10 - 22 gauge wire.

I have been using the blade type connectors, but they are a bit klunky to attach.

Is there anything better that I can solder my wires to?

Thanks,
Andy

https://www.mouser.com/new/TE-Connec...te-mate-n-lok/

Thanks.

Took a while weeding thru some posters with anger problems.

:-)

Andy

There are other competitive connector systems but it is usually best
to pick one and use it for most of your projects because you will end
up with a collection of common connectors and tools. Crimps really do
seem superior with these types of connections but you need a real
crimper.