Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

Default Just mounted & static balanced my 30th tire in about five years -saving over $400

On 5/1/2019 2:38 AM, Arlen G. Holder wrote:

Worse, most of the people responding, except maybe you, me, and Clare, have
_never_ in their entire lives mounted a tire at home using the ****ty
equipment that we're discussing here - where maybe even you and Clare have
never done that.

Remembering that I'm allergic to bull****, all those people making up those
outlandish excuses for why they can't do it are just like my grandkids
making up outlandish excuses for why they didn't do their homework.

The honest answer is that they don't like changing tires at home.
o All the rest is pure bull****, IMHO, if they've never done it.

No BS from me. I think for most people it is silly to DIY when the
payback is measured in decades. I have no interest in doing it.

I'm not sure if you have an air of superiority or are just arrogant.
Its the way you come across though.