Posted to alt.home.repair
Biff Tannen[_2_] Biff Tannen[_2_] is offline

Default Just mounted & static balanced my 30th tire in about five years -saving over $400

On 5/1/19 3:07 AM, Arlen G. Holder wrote:
We disagree philosophically, where I completely understand your assumption
that if something is more expensive, it_must_ be better.

For me, if something is more expensive, it's just more expensive.
o The expense is an indication of the demand and nothing else.

Yah, there's no difference in quality between a Pooplan chainsaw at McLowes Depot and a Stihl Professional.

/sarcasm