Posted to alt.home.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default Just mounted & static balanced my 30th tire in about five years - saving over $400

In Clare Snyder writes:

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 22:01:00 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:
Canadian Tire used to have their AGM batteries made by Johnson
Controls, and they switched to Brad Penn?

East Penn, actually

. Same spec. Same model.
Different colored plastic. One was a POS and the other was and still
is one of the best batteries you can buy - at any price.

So if I route through Canada on my next trip,
what should I look for?