Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Sanity Clause[_3_] Sanity Clause[_3_] is offline

Default Just mounted & static balanced my 30th tire in about five years- saving over $400

Arlen G. Holder wrote:

o I mounted the "red spot" next to the tire valve:
https://i.postimg.cc/Pqq6GGj6/mount09.jpg

Should I mention that traditionally the red spot is the "high" point of
the tire, and would match with the "low" point of a slightly-not-round
wheel, and the yellow dot is the "light" part of the tire, and matches
with the "heavy" part of the wheel, usually where the valve is? Nah,
that would be mean.