Tom Baker

Default Unconventional window a/c installation

(Al) wrote in message om...
Hi,

I have a crawl space in my basement that I would like to use to store
wine. Unfortunately, it gets a bit to warm in the summer to properly
store the wine. I would like to put a window air conditioner in there
(there are no windows) to lower the temperature. The water would drip
in the sum pump hole. Would this work? Will the a/c do it's job in
these conditions or will it just be a waste of money and energy?

Thanks,

Alain

P.S. Please respond to my email address.

Assuming the unit is placed to move heat out of the space, a through
wall unit has the vents in the correct location if there is no window.

Tom Baker