Posted to alt.home.repair
2987pl 2987pl is offline

Default Happy Easter

"T" wrote in message ...
On 4/22/19 10:13 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/22/2019 09:02 PM, T wrote:
It is not what you think. It is to support the temple. They look at it
like membership fees at a gym. Christians pass the plate.

Christians pass the plate and hope for the best.

Plenty dont, they tithe instead.

They don't sell $250
tickets nor do they, in my experience, have membership fees.

Mine experience too.

Then you need to get out more.

The Jewish temples do need to fund their operations somehow.

So does any church etc.

But it does seem a bit odd from a Christian standpoint,

Yes, you lot are actually that ignorant.

especially since we came from them.

But differ on lots of stuff like how its funded.

Religious Jews are a force for good in the community.

Bull****, none of you stupid god botherers are.

We all benefit when religious organizations complete in the community in
the arena of good works,

**** all do anymore.

especially when we cooperator with each other.

**** all do.