Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Happy Easter

On 4/22/19 10:13 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/22/2019 09:02 PM, T wrote:
It is not what you think. It is to support the temple.Â* They look at it
like membership fees at a gym.Â* Christians pass the plate.

Christians pass the plate and hope for the best. They don't sell $250
tickets nor do they, in my experience, have membership fees.

Mine experience too.

The Jewish temples do need to fund their operations somehow.
But it does seem a bit odd from a Christian standpoint, especially
since we came from them.

Religious Jews are a force for good in the community. We all
benefit when religious organizations complete in the community
in the arena of good works, especially when we cooperator
with each other.