Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Gutter cleaning

On 4/21/19 3:21 AM, RMD wrote:
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 17:38:07 -0500, philo wrote:

Now that I'm almost 70, my wife insisted that I call a guy to clean the
gutters.

After a ten month wait, I decided to just do it myself.

Had to do it when my wife was not watching.

I wonder if I should have those leaf guards installed?

I clean my gutters using a leaf-blower.

I get up on the roof to do this, but I also built a specially shaped
leaf blower attachment that lets me clean the gutter from the ground.

Obviously I can see what is happening better up on the roof, but the
leaf-blower attachment for ground level blowing worked well enough.

Ross

I had to pull them out by hand, they were wet and pretty compressed.

It was not a very tough job