Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Grease

More likely it was lent to a friend who still has it.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
In message , Mr Pounder Esquire
writes
wrote:
Can someone please tell me where I put the hi-temp grease I got a
couple of years ago? Cos I can't find it, and I do need it.

I really need to create a new 'what's where' list on computer. That
worked very well... until it all got rearranged & not recatalogued.

NT

It's in the fridge, next to the garage key that you lost 12 months ago.

Nah! It's on the shelf next to the valve re-grinder suction cup stick that
you used after replacing that head gasket.

--
Tim Lamb