Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Grease

On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 12:59:40 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sunday, 21 April 2019 18:50:23 UTC+1, wrote:
Can someone please tell me where I put the hi-temp grease I got a
couple of years ago? Cos I can't find it, and I do need it.

I can't, but I found my drill chuck key today, in a pack of doorknobs.

I don't know why it was there as the chuck itself was still fixed to the plaster mixing paddle.

Owain

When I first saw drills advertised as 'keyless chuck' I wasn't impressed -
my father had one of those back in the '50s!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away