Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Grease

On Sunday, 21 April 2019 20:59:43 UTC+1, wrote:
On Sunday, 21 April 2019 18:50:23 UTC+1, tabby wrote:
Can someone please tell me where I put the hi-temp grease I got a
couple of years ago? Cos I can't find it, and I do need it.

I can't, but I found my drill chuck key today, in a pack of doorknobs.

I don't know why it was there as the chuck itself was still fixed to the plaster mixing paddle.

Owain

I found myself without mine today, due to using a small drill I don't use much. Stuck a nail in the hole in the side of the chuck, and used a screwdriver into the teeth to tighten it. Worked fine.

NT