Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Grease

On Sunday, 21 April 2019 19:51:49 UTC+1, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Mr Pounder Esquire
writes
tabbypurr wrote:

Can someone please tell me where I put the hi-temp grease I got a
couple of years ago? Cos I can't find it, and I do need it.

I really need to create a new 'what's where' list on computer. That
worked very well... until it all got rearranged & not recatalogued.

NT

It's in the fridge, next to the garage key that you lost 12 months ago.

Nah! It's on the shelf next to the valve re-grinder suction cup stick
that you used after replacing that head gasket.

Then I've got a problem, I've moved since then.

NT