Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Washing machine door seal repair

On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 15:41:31 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

On 18/04/2019 21:02, Brian Gaff wrote:
I think I'd try the puncture repair first on the back side so to speak.
Brian

Agreed. I'd also try and refit it so the (repaired) hole is at the top.
The last one I replaced (in fact, I think the both the ones I've
replaced) would fit any way up, or alignment- it was just the retaining
wire (which went on later) which had a particular right way.

Some of them have an internal drain hole at the bottom.