Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Today I had my first experience with rubber

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 05:29:00 -0700, spuorgelgoog wrote:

... self-amalgamating tape

:-)

mending the inspection lamp where the flex had worn, I had to cut it
open and glue it back together. Things just aren't made to be repaired
these days. It started failing when the plumber was here t'other week.

It's very useful offering to 'hold the light' for a tradesman. Means I
can watch what they're doing without being nosey.

Don't talk to me about rubber. In the middle of cutting 7mm hard rubber
tiles for the floor of teh workshop. Bloody hard work.