Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Washing machine door seal repair

On 18/04/2019 13:23, Mike wrote:

The cylindrical part of the door seal on my Samsung washing machine is
punctured. I need a quick fix while we wait for the replacement, but I
don't know what particular plastic it is. To source a patch I have a
local wetsuit shop, a local bicycle repair shop, gaffer tape and (non
fabric)duct tape. Suggestions please.

--
take the dog out to email me.

it will be synthetoc rubber - neoprene - so a camping or diving shop
seems best

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels